Who We Are
A financial technology company dedicated to supporting the small and medium-sized companies in Mexico, developing and offering solutions to solve their main problems, and seeking to be the best ally of entrepreneurs with dreams and ambitions to create value, consolidate their well-being and contribute to the community, the country and the planet.
You will be responsible for leading a team of managers responsible for cold calling 2.0 / online sales and technical support to brokers and alliances. Both functions have a significant impact on the customer experience, customer loyalty and our operational efficiency.
This role requires that you possess solid business acumen, take advantage of MGM campaigns to potentialize results, strong strategic thinking, proven ability to collaborate across organizations and most importantly, strong domain knowledge in Contact Center leadership including commercial experience with the tools and processes.
Your strong collaboration and teamwork skills will be vital for this position to transform our tools, processes and workflows to meet the future needs of our business and our customers. You will have primary responsibility to provide leadership, insight and direction to guide the organization through our transformation while having accountability to deliver on key business objectives and ensure the team meets organization deliverables.
What will I be doing?
• Manage contact center sales operations to achieve target output and quality metrics
• Ensure proper staffing levels by implementing staffing model tools/processes by using specialist CRM and dashboards
• Implement rigorous agent training programs to achieve customer success.
• Drives thought leadership on the future of customer support and delivering exceptional customer outcomes
• Lean processes implementation to maximize conversion rates
• Quality assurance processes implementation to guarantee the channel sustainability
• Lead and motivate team members
• Embrace and lead a culture of inclusiveness and accountability through coaching and feedback
• Exceptional skills to influence in an indirect, matrix-based and virtual environment.
• Foster close working relationships with peers across the organization to maintain expert knowledge in the day-to-day business.
• Partner with key stakeholders in planning to ensure that expected results in the business been achieved
• Gain a deep understanding of the business operation across the country, look for synergies trough different channels and efficiency gains and share insights and best practises
• Experience and demonstrated success in building new teams
• Omnichannel mindset
• Commercial leadership experience
• Must possess a strong inclination and proven track record of collaboration
• Deep domain knowledge / understanding of tools and processes to deliver a differentiated customer experience in an omni-channel contact center
• Deep knowledge of CRM and other related contact center technologies
• Ability to identify, develop and execute business strategies around tools, processes and operational framework
• Strategic ability; proven experience in developing and executing multi-year strategic plans to evolve a contact center
• Develop and maintain a strong commercial culture
• Proven ability to effectively engage, interact with, influence and retain the confidence of talented collaborators
• Financial acumen and understanding of the levers that impact business outcomes
• Proven ability to drive effective change management
Your application was submitted successfully.